So, I know I totally bitched out on doing the moto/riding podcast, but in all fairness, a ton of shit's gone down in the last 6 months of my life, so I haven't really had the drive to make the videos. That's all going to change this summer. I've got a new computer that can smash through video rendering, I'm going to pick up a camera with an external mic hookup, and I'll be riding a shit load again this year.
With that being said, I don't have anything to share with you right now other than the big Katoom is shripped down in my garage right now. I'm repairing some shit I broke, doing all the maintaince that I'm a little behind on, and while I'm at it, I'm upgrading a few things. Here's a list off the top of my head of the things that are getting done in the next few weeks (BTW, all the parts are on order, or sitting in my garage on the bench):
- New seat
- New rear tire and tube
- New chain and sprockets - 16\45 final drive (going up three teeth in the back)
- New rear fender
- New right rear fairing
- New right blinker (can you tell which side she went down on?)
- Rebuild the water pump
- Fix oil leak from the shift sensor
- Change the oil and filter
- Deep clean it while I've got it apart
- I'll have it in to do the next major engine maintence in about 3k miles, so no need to do the valves just yet
Spring seems to be in full bloom here in Denver, so I should have no problem getting after it in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for tons of pictures and video this summer. Should be a great one!
Also, I never posted any report or images or anything from my big ride last summer, so here's the video I made: